Monday, December 9, 2013

Chaos Spawn

Okay, okay... I replaced the zoats head.  Tsk... you people.
Under the knife went a two headed chaos hound.  Much more spawny.

As you can see, I got the base tints down on my zoatspawn, but am yet to highlight  or smooth out the skin.  But progress is happening- which is nice.

Also pictured are two other spawn- the body from the dog mated with a demonette, and I think I posted a pic of the Blanche inspired winged spawn a while ago.

All very work in progress.  But its nice to feel like I am gaining momentum again.

I also managed to undershade and color tint a host of 80's orcs- including two boar riding heroes from Kev Adams first ravening hordes release and some limited editions.  That was fun.  I have been dying to paint those babies since Duran Duran where in the charts.

So yes, some progress finally!  Enjoy.

5 comments:

  1. That Zoat spawns lookin pretty snazzy Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They ALL look pretty snazzy. But the Zoat spawn especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these so much! Hmm, maybe one day I'll get round to painting and posting my attempt...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much better with the new head - now totally believable as a creature of chaos :) Plus you get a new girlfriend for him out of the bargain too (she's a real bitch!).

    Good work Dave!

    ReplyDelete